I can’t choose what i want people to read so i made my wish list for you at 13 Poems You Should Read.
Nevertheless, the poems below are the ones that attracted others to this blog. Maybe new readers will be interested in what brought the old readers here.
Maybe cockroaches, dragons, lovers, gods and devils should be offered a little redemption…
- It’s a Hard Life (for a Cockroach)
- Hunger (A Parable)
- Old & Tired
- Dragons on the Shelf
- Dinner for 2 (Serving Disgust at Racist Murder)
- Raindrop Suicide
- Bleeding Butterflies & Godly Critters
- Do You Want to be Touched?
- Tears Parachuting Goodbye
- The Joker’s Home
- The Ghost of Me
- Daddy’s Little Girl
- Handicapped: Illusions of Lust & Self
- Young Gun Poets: Whispers