- Main Facts about the Japanese Tsunami & Earthquake 2011
- It’s a Hard Life (for a Cockroach)
- Amazing Photos of Japanese Tsunami 2011
- Rebecca Black – Sex Sells or NOT?
- Japan’s Tsunami: Terrible, Tragic yet Amazing Videos!
- The Best Jokes from South Africa
- Hunger (A Parable)
- Appreciation for Domai.com
- DeMotivational Sex Posters
- Dinner for 2 (Serving Disgust at Racist Murder)
- Old & Tired
- Afghan Woman Without A Nose Photo
- Raindrop Suicide
- Dragons on the Shelf
- More Tragic Japanese Tsunami Videos!
- Crazy People Photos
- Sexy Shara Lin
- Who is Wicked Mike?
- Best DeMotivational Posters
- Thailand Floods 2011 – Photos & Video
- The 13 Sexiest Women in Modern Rock
- Bad Day Cartoon Jokes
- Stars (Band)
- Bleeding Butterflies & Godly Critters
- The Ghost of Me
- Die Antwoord Gets Even Weirder!
- Tears Parachuting Goodbye
- Masturbation Joke
- Wicked Creed
- 7 Billion People
- The Extraordinary Photography of Sarah Small
- The Joker’s Home
- Nirvana – The Black Album
- Do You Want to be Touched?
- 13 Weirdest Music Videos of All Time
- One of the Funniest Jokes Ever
- Young Gun Poets: Whispers
- Greatest Rock Music Quotes
- Best Rock Albums 2010 #1 – Mumford & Sons
- The Best Rock Songs of 2011
- Gay Rights: Shame on the South African Parliament
- Amy Winehouse is Dead
- Charlatan a.k.a. A Christian Pedophile
- Knysna Tourism CEO is an Arsehole
- $50 Million Cocaine Bust in Knysna, South Africa
- More Greatest Rock Quotes
It pleases me greatly when you click links to exceptional people that create in the underground. Popular links included the photographers Jodi Bieber and Sarah Small as well as the bands Springbok Nude Girls, Emiliana Torrini, And You’ll Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Boy Hits Car and Stars.
It’s fascinating to see what you want to read. “Japanese tsunami” was the top search term. Youthful fun such as demotivational posters and jokes proved popular too. The celebrities on our site, if you could call them that, were ruled by the ladies Shara Lin and Rebecca Black – special note to teen surfers: There are no photos of underage Rebecca Black’s breasts or having sex here! Gosh, the search terms you used:)
On the topic of sex, what was far more pleasing was many of you reading my praise for the natural nudes of Domai. I hope that you found my blog as tasteful as the beautiful women that Eolake Stobblehouse and Domai have shared with us over the years.
We are obviously a backwards world under pressure because racism and old age were again in demand search terms. As i live in Knysna (South Africa), these are big concerns of mine too. I need to write more articles but with greater gravity.
There are obviously still some Goths with laptops hiding in abandoned churches because dark poetry and topics such as depression and suicide were very much in use:) Seriously though, i can relate so i salute the confused, the crazy and the downtrodden. The world’s rough ride is going to get rougher before it gets better so be sure to l0ve yourselves and learn how to appreciate the small things in life…and the moment.
Welcome to 2012…