- Main Facts about the Japanese Tsunami & Earthquake 2011
- Amazing Photos of Japanese Tsunami 2011
- Japanâ€™s Tsunami: Terrible, Tragic yet Amazing Videos
- Appreciation for Domai.com
- Rebecca Black â€“ Sex Sells or NOT?
- The Best Jokes from South Africa
- Hunger (A Parable)
- Dinner for 2 (Serving Disgust at Racist Murder)
- More Tragic Japanese Tsunami Videos!
- Afghan Woman Without A Nose Photo
- Dragons on the Shelf
- $50 Million Cocaine Bust in Knysna, South Africa
- Die Antwoord Gets Even Weirder!
This proves that a blogger can’t choose which will be his most popular blogs. My top blogs smell of sensationalism, sex and not my best poems. Yet who am i to decide what people want? For those to make this list, they had to have been shared. Hell, Itâ€™s a Hard Life (for a Cockroach) is on the rise and will join these one day.
Before anything, unlike my other sites, this blog was suppose to be selfish. It’s a history of my life and opinions. I shoved the good in with the bad. Writing well wasn’t always a prerogative. Nevertheless, when i see the search strings bringing people here, i have to pause.
“Racism” is the biggest, surprisingly larger than “Japanese Tsunami”. “Hunger” is on the rise too. These topics are very close to my heart, from the micro context of my beautiful yet fucked up, home town of Knysna to the macro world.
Oddities from the past and jokes from the present will still be posted. I may even have fun with the popular “Dragon Sex” search but i intend being more diligent with non-fiction. After all, making people think is the first weapon against the apathy that is overwhelming our world.